It is very important to bring your current insurance card with you on each visit and to inform us if there has been any change in your coverage or in your address. As changes may occur in the plans that we accept, please verify our acceptance of your insurance at the time you make an appointment. Even though your insurance may not be shown on our list, you may call at (310) 665-7200 to see if it is currently accepted.
The Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic will make every effort to verify your coverage prior to your appointment however, we cannot guarantee coverage of services by your insurance company.
Benefits and eligibility
To determine your insurance benefits and eligibility please contact your insurance carrier directly by calling the customer service telephone number located on your insurance card. Note that you are ultimately responsible for payment for all services that are not covered by your insurance plan.
Insurance we accept
Prudent Provider Organization (PPO)
- Anthem Blue Cross of California
- Blue Shield of California
- ChoiceCare Network (Humana)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health Network
- Community Care Network
- Health Net of California Inc.
- HealthSmart (formerly InterPlan)
- Beech Street
- BCE Emergis
- PPO Next
- Private Health Care Systems
- The Industry Health Network
- United HealthCare
If your insurance carrier is not listed above, we suggest you call your insurance company and verify your benefits. While we are happy to see you and participate in your orthopaedic care, we also want to also make sure that you understand the benefits available to you under your insurance before entering treatment.
* NOTE: Please be reminded that participation does not necessarily guarantee payment. Benefits are subject to plan limitations and exclusions, as well as member eligibility at the time of service. Referrals from Primary Care Physicians must be presented at the time of service.